Utskrift från Malmö universitets webbplats www.mah.se

Applications and admissions at Malmö University

The application process depends on whether you are an independent student (or 'freemover'), an exchange student, or a PhD student.

For independent studies

You apply for courses and programmes through the national website Universityadmissions.se.

How to apply to Malmö University

For exchange studies

To be admitted as an exchange student, you need to be a student at one of our Partner Universities and nominated for exchange studies. 

Exchange studies at Malmö University

PhD student?

Find all our information about doctoral studies below. 

PhD studies at Malmö University

Last updated by Sarah Stancs