Utskrift från Malmö universitets webbplats www.mah.se

The University’s payroll administration to transfer to the SSC in March

In March, 2019, the University’s payroll administration will transfer to the SSC (National Government Service Centre), following a government decision to allocate all payroll administration for government authorities to SCC. The transfer will change how some cases connected to your salary are to be reported.

The following cases will not be affected by the transfer and should be reported as normal:

  • Sick leave
  • Annual leave
  • Parental leave and care for a sick child
  • Leave of absence and other leaves, such as a moving day
  • Secondary employment
  • Reimbursements for travel expenses
  • Overtime and additional time

The following are new cases that you will be able to self-report after March 5:

  • Termination of employment
  • Increment for unsocial hours
  • Perquisites
  • Health-promoting activities
  • Reimbursements for medical expenses
  • Reimbursements for health care expenses
  • Parental benefit supplement
  • Tax exchange

Some cases will require you to submit scanned documents:

  • Tax certificates, tax adjustments and SINK tax documents
  • Documents from the Swedish Social Insurance Agency regarding special high-risk protection
  • Documents from The Taxation of Research Workers Board
  • Termination of tax exchange

For March’s salary payment, supporting documents must be submitted by March 11. Starting from April, you will need to submit documents by the 7th of the month.

Changes in reporting sick leave

Instead of reporting sick leave when you return to work, you are now required to register the first day of the sick leave in the self-reporting system. Once you return to work, you add the end date and close the case. If you are ill for eight days or more, you are required to submit a doctor’s certificate to the HR Department.

Primula to be out of service from February 7 to March 4

From February 7 until March 4, the self-reporting function in Primula will be out of service in preparation for the move to SSC. Anticipated cases can be reported up until February 6; any other cases will need to be reported after March 5.

The only exceptions are sick leaves longer than seven days (report these by email or phone to your payroll administrator), and leaves of absence longer than 14 days (report these by email to your manager, along with a copy to your payroll administrator).

Read more about this

Contacts for questions about salary payment

You can contact your payroll administrator with any questions related to your salary payment up until March 4. From March 5, you should contact the SSC with such questions. Contact details and instructions for self-reporting will be made available here.