Utskrift från Malmö universitets webbplats www.mah.se


Self-reporting news

On March 5, the payroll administration was transferred from Malmö University to the SSC. In most cases, the self-reporting will be done as before, but you will notice a few differences.

If you have not already seen the new instructions and contacts, a summary can be found here

You will find more information about each case on the corresponding page on the Staff pages.

Self-reporting in Primula

In the self-reporting system, you will find information about your employment, salary and employment history, salary specifications and income statements. It is in Primula that you can apply for annual leave and other types of leave, and report absence due to sickness.

Logging in

To log in, you use the same user ID and password that you use to log in to your computer. Once you have logged in to Primula, you will find instructions for how to process the various tasks.

Logging in at the University

Log into Primula

Logging in from home or outside the University network

To self-report outside of the Malmö University network, you must log in through a VPN service. Log in with your user ID and click the icon called Primula_SSC


What you can do in Primula

Some cases will require you to submit scanned documents

Primula does not provide a form for certain cases which need to be handled manually. These include:

  • tax certificates, tax adjustments and SINK tax documents;
  • documents from the Swedish Social Insurance Agency regarding special high-risk protection;
  • documents from the Taxation of Research Workers Board; and
  • termination of tax exchange.

You will need to scan the documents for these cases and submit them through SSC’s portal.

For March’s salary payment, supporting documents must be submitted by March 11. Starting from April, however, you will need to submit documents by the 7th of the month.

The SSC service portal

•Termination of employment
•Increment for unsocial hours
•Health-promoting activities
•Reimbursements for medical expenses
•Reimbursements for health care expenses
•Parental benefit supplement
•Tax exchange


If you have any questions related to self-reporting in Primula, your payroll cases, or salary payment, you should contact the SSC through their portal. The portal includes news, service status updates, and links to further information. It is also possible to contact SSC by phone on 0771-456 000, Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 16.00.

If you have any questions about our collective agreements, such as regulations for parental leave, annual leave or other leaves of absence, you can contact the HR Department by emailing hrsupport@mau.se