Utskrift från Malmö högskolas webbplats www.mah.se

Where can I go?

Exchange study places at our partner universities are published by the Schools/Faculties twice a year. Some exchange places are specific for certain programme students. For information about where you can study abroad and what kind of regulations apply to you, see information below for each School/Faculty.

Department of Global Political Studies
School of Arts and Communication (K3)
Department of Urban Studies

For other Schools/Faculties/Departments, please contact your International Coordinator.

Information on available places and announcements in Swedish

Last updated by Maria English