Booking group rooms at Orkanen Library
Go to booking
- There are 18 group rooms in the library. They are marked B532-B538 and E531-E541.
- Make the booking on the schedule site schema.mah.se
- Rooms can be booked for a maximum of 2 hours/day and are bookable one week in advance.
- The group rooms can only be booked by students at Malmö University.
- Attention! You can only use the group rooms when the library is open even though the booking formula shows more hours. Opening hours
- Remember to cancel your booking if you can't use it!
How to book:
- Go to the schedule site, schema.mah.se
- Log in with your computer ID (the same as for It's learning and E-mail)
- Click on the tab "Resource booking" and then click on the tab "Library"
- Now you get a list of rooms you can book. Click on "Book" at an available time in a room, write your name in the window that pops up and click on "Book" in the window.
Confirm your booking
- You need to confirm your reservation 15 minutes before - 15 minutes after your period begins.
- Confirm on schema.mah.se or "Kronox" app.
- If the reservation is not confirmed, the reservation expires and the room becomes available for others.
Last updated by Maria Brandström