Facts and Figures
• founded in 1998
• the ninth largest higher educational institution in Sweden
• five different faculties
• more than 100 programmes and 350 courses on offer
• 24,400 students
• 220 PhD students
• 85 full professors
• More than 1,800 international students (both independent 'freemover' students or exchange students) from almost 100 different countries
• Exchange students come from Europe, Australia, China, Chile, Canada, South Africa, Tanzania, Japan and Greenland among others.
• Students studying at Malmö have the opportunity to study abroad during their studies with us. We have agreements with approximately 250 universities around the world.