Facts and Figures
• founded in 1998
• the ninth largest higher educational institution in Sweden
• five different faculties
• offers more than 100 programmes and 500 courses on offer
• 24,000 students
• 215 PhD students
• 78 full professors
• More than 1,800 international students (both independent 'freemover' students or exchange students) from almost 100 different countries from around the world
• Exchange students come from Europe, Australia, Hong Kong, Chile, Canada, South Africa, Tanzania, Japan and Greenland etc.
• Students studying at Malmö have the opportunity to study abroad during their studies with us. We have agreements with approximately 240 universities around the world.